No lugging your laptop around anymore. Connect remotely from Android device !
Remote Desktop Client play.google.com.rdpclient
Xtralogic Remote Desktop Client for Android enables you to connect to your Windows computers across the Internet from a mobile device powered by Google Android platform. Once connected, it gives you mouse and keyboard control over your computer while showing you everything that’s happening on the screen.
- 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit color support
- Custom screen resolutions, including an option to automatically fit to the device screen
- SSL security and support for Network Level Authentication (NLA).
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway, a.k.a. TS Gateway) support.
- RemoteApp programs support.
- On-screen keyboard for keys missing on the device (functional keys, etc.)
- Server address book
- Master password to secure server password storage
- Audio redirection to the client from a remote computer
- Microphone redirection from the client to a remote computer
- File transfer between SD card and remote computer
- Copy/paste text between client and server
- Display zoom in/zoom out
- Pinch-to-zoom (available on the devices with multi-touch functionality)
- The first and only mobile Remote Desktop client with support for Microsoft Remote Assistance
- RDP data compression and caching to save bandwidth
- Android home screen shortcuts
- Support for x86 based Android devices
- Automatic activation of a software keyboard in text fields
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Media Center Edition
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista Business, Ultimate and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008R2
- Windows XP Home
- Windows Vista Home
- Windows Vista Home Premium
- Windows 7 Starter
- Windows 7 Home Premium
- Mac OS
- Fixed non-working long press in Windows 8 multi-touch remoting
Download : 5.5Mb APK